#ED3 Active Extremity Dosimetry
Designed by Rotunda Scientific Technologies™ LLC © 2012-2018
- High Dose Gradient Environments
- Real time monitoring for dose of record or ALARA
- Better dose assessment in high dose gradients
Monitoring the extremities is extremely important when handling radiopharmaceuticals, in cardiology, oncology and glove box work as whole body dose may underestimate the extremity dose, especially when there are high dose gradients.
The ED3 Active Extremity Dosimeter provides monitoring of Hp(0.07) for betas and photons (gammas and X-rays) on the extremities.
Probes come precalibrated and are interchangeable on the ED3 electronics unit.
- Real-time readout for 1—2 detectors
- Measures Hp(0.07) for betas and photons
- Detectors are removable for decontamination or replacement
- Collected data many be analyzed, stored and archived on a PC using the included software
- May be adapted for Eye dosimetry Hp(3)
Self Test and Alarms
- Dose & Dose Rate Overload