Extremity Dosimetry - Hp(0.07)
Eye, Finger, and Ankle Dosimeters
Extremity Dosimetry, Hp(0.07), has become increasingly important, especially tip of the finger monitoring, when handling radiopharmaceuticals, in cardiology, oncology and glove box work (please see references below). It has been shown that monitoring at the base of the finger significantly underestimates the dose. These Extremity Finger Stalls utilize the Harshaw TLD EXTRAD Chipstrate, XD-107H or XD-707H as the radiation sensitive detector.
- Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of IEC-62387 and ISO-12794
- Designed for use with the Harshaw TLD EXTRAD Chipstrate (ordered separately)
- Available in 2 versions of filtration: 10 mg/cm² PVC (beta & photon) and 3.2 mg/cm² aluminized polyester (photon & low energy beta)
- Easy to wear, comfortable and non-obtrusive
- Two sizes are available to fit different finger sizes
- A headband / eye dosimeter with a white PTFE filter is available for Hp(3) Lens of Eye dose.
- Additional versions available for ankles & wrists
- May be coded for different wear periods
- Available in customized quantities
The (right photo) left pouch, with the black band, covers the EXTRAD Chipstrate with 10 mg / cm² of PVC. The one on the right, with the silver band, has a covering of 3.2 mg / cm² of aluminized polyester.
Serving the External Dosimetry, Radiation Detection, and Spectroscopy communities since 2012.
Designed by Rotunda Scientific Technologies™ LLC © 2012-2018