Connections (from the top clockwise)
- Video output for connection to USB on PC
The ScanAround circular reader is designed to read the barcode on a Harshaw TLD DXTRAD extremity dosimeter where the dosimeter is either behind the lens in the ring / holder or as a discrete dosimeter.
A CCD camera is used to obtain an image of the dosimeter from which the barcode is extracted. The system works in conjunction with a PC where the image is processed and the on-screen display shows the result. Output of the barcode may be via a file or through a keyboard wedge into your application program as if you were typing the value directly.
- Desktop Unit: ~220mmW x ~210mmH x ~145mmD
- Vertical or horizontal mount adjustable to suit user
- Video Out: Monochrome CCIR 75 BNC
- RS232 out: 9600 baud, no parity, 8 bit, 1 stop bit
- Power: 12VDC 250mA; Input:100-240VAC 50/60Hz
PC REQUIREMENTS (Sold Separately)
- Desktop or Laptop – Windows XP preferred
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768
- USB Inputs: Requires two, one of which must be USB2.0 (for video input) & Security Dongle
- RS232 output (optional) / LAN access (optional)
ScanAround - Extremity DXTRAD Bar Code Scanner
Image of circular and linear converted barcodes
Serving the External Dosimetry, Radiation Detection, and Spectroscopy communities since 2012.
Designed by Rotunda Scientific Technologies™ LLC © 2012-2018