bMCA Basic Spectrometry Software
Please request more information if you are interested in this product.
The bMCA Basic Acquisition and Spectrometry Software is a program that can be used to connect to any of our Multi-Channel Analyzers in order to acquire data in PHA or MCS modes. The application also allows to perform basic spectral data processing and analysis.
- Control of the operation of the bMCA device
- Setup of acquisition parameters
- Data acquisition in Pulse Height Analysis (PHA) and Multi-Channel Scaling (MCS) modes
- Visualization of the energy spectrum
- Peak search and energy calibration
- ROI-based spectrum analysis
- Saving of acquired spectra into files in ASCII format
- Generation of reports
- Creation and use of nuclide libraries
- Possibility of calling an external application for further spectrum processing at the click of a button