GMS1800b Laboratory Counter
The GMS1800b Laboratory Counter is a microprocessor based unit which may be used with many common types of Geiger or Scintillator radiation detectors. Measurement results are displayed on a large back-lit LCD display. The Laboratory Counter also provides an audible indicator, which emits short clicks at lower count rates, and may also be used as an alarm indicator in rate meter mode.
- Two digital inputs for AEA drawer units
- Input for Scionix CdTe probe
- Suitable for laboratory or field use
- Output to computer or printer
- User-selectable time interval
- User-selectable count limit Dead-time correction
- Variable HT voltage 300V-2000V
- Ratemeter function with bar graph display and audible alarm
- Probe set-up parameter library
- Audible indicator & headphone output
The Laboratory Counter may also be used to count digital pulse signals from standard Alpha and Beta detector drawer units (such as the AEA Technology types ‘ADU’ and ‘BDU’, 0744, 0771 and 0772), or from other instruments providing digital pulse output signals. Two independent digital inputs are provided.
The GMS1800b Laboratory Counter is powered either by an internal rechargeable battery or externally by a mains supply unit, which recharges the battery at the same time. The instrument can also operate from a 12V DC source such as a vehicle battery, making it convenient for mobile field surveys.
Serving the External Dosimetry, Radiation Detection, and Spectroscopy communities since 2012.
Designed by Rotunda Scientific Technologies™ LLC © 2012-2018