GMS312 Rolling Core Spectral Analyzer
The GMS312 Core Analyser is a Rolling Gamma Spectrometer designed to detect naturally occurring gamma radiation. Cores from 3.5 in. to 12 in. can be accommodated.
“…on site core analysis allows the operator to make effective, real-time assessments of the well site.”
The GMS 312 offers the ability to log elemental concentrations of Uranium, Thorium, and Potassium by means of spectral analysis of gamma emissions from core materials. Data can be displayed in either API units or counts in six user-defined Regions of Interest plus gross gamma count.
There are two measurement modes; Dynamic and Static. In the Dynamic mode, continuous measurements are made whilst the GMS312 is rolled along the core at a preset speed. In the Static mode, the GMS312 is moved to each location and a static measurement is made. In each mode, the depth is displayed.
Survey results are saved to the internal memory of the instrument so that they may be downloaded and analyzed on a PC via the Core Analyzer Application software.
GMS312 Spectral Core Analyzer
Rolling Core Gamma Logger
- Rolling Spectral Core Gamma Logger
- Plot of Units vs Depth in Dynamic mode
- Factory preset Regions of Interest: Potassium, Uranium, Thorium & Total Gamma (KeV)
- 3 additional optional user-defined Regions of Interest
- Metric, Imperial or US units
- Preset rolling speeds in Dynamic mode from 25 to 1000 mm/s (1 to 39.4 inches/s)
- Preset measurement intervals in Static mode from 25 to 1000 mm (1 to 39.4 inches)
- Preset sample periods in Static mode from 10 to 900s
- Handle for comfortable operation
- Log Elemental Concentrations of Uranium, Thorium, and Potassium
- Accomodates Cores From 3.5 in. to 12 in.
Display 480 x 72 pixel Transflective LCD with white LED backlight
User Controls Power ON / OFF
Back / No
Up / Down
Left / Right
User Connections Charging Input
USB type B for connection to a PC
Memory 8 GB Internal Memory
PC Software Core Analyzer Data Manager included
Power Internal NiMH 7.2 V 6000 mAh battery
Power Supply Input supply 110 to 240 V ac, supplied with world-wide connectors
Detector 72 x 72 mm (2.8" x 2.8") NaI(TI)
Energy Range 90 keV to 2,800 keV
Temperature Operating range -10˚C to 40˚C
Dimensions 320L x 320H x 150W mm
12.6"L x 12.6"H x 5.9"W
Serving the External Dosimetry, Radiation Detection, and Spectroscopy communities since 2012.
Designed by Rotunda Scientific Technologies™ LLC © 2012-2018