Non-Invasive Material Analysis with the LEDµSF Portable Spectrofluorometer
LEDµSF Portable Spectrofluorometer
- Portable and Lightweight Spectrofluorometer
- Contactless, Non-Invasive and Non-Destructive Measurements
- Database of Reference Spectra of Pigments and Binders
A portable spectrofluorometer for non-invasive, non-destructive analysis of cultural heritage artworks using LED sources.
The LEDµSF is a new device that is essential to answer critical questions during the scientific analysis of materials in artwork.
|LED Sources||Up to 15 different wavelengths (255 - 623 nm) are available|
|Power Requirements||24 V power supply or power bank
|Dimensions||170 x 80 x 53 mm |
6.69 x 3.15 x 2.08 in.
|Weight||ca. 0.8 kg|
~ 1.76 lbs.
|Certification||Manufactured under ISO 9001 guidelines, CE conforming|
> Spectrofluorimetric study of the ageing of mixtions used in the gildings of medieval...
> Hyperspectral imaging, spectrofluorimetry, FORS and XRF for the non-invasive study...
> A new portable device for fragile artworks analyses. Applications on medieval pigments...
> Red and blue colours on 18th-19th century Japanese woodblock prints: In situ analyses...
You may also be interested in....
Laboratory/Field or Energy Exploration Equipment
ESR5000 Benchtop ESR / EPR Spectrometer
- Affordable, low cost of ownership
- Connectivity to a wide range of accessories to accommodate variable research applications
- Simple and intuitive operation puts focus on research not instrument operation
- Benchtop form factor accommodates mobility
- Auto calibration and tuning to maintain accuracy, minimize maintenance and downtime
Extend your laboratory’s capabilities with the next-generation benchtop EPR / ESR spectrometers from Bruker. The versatile ESR5000 is a research grade instrument with sensitivity and reliability for demanding applications.
|Sensitivity||5 x 1010 spins/mT|
(5 x 109 spins/G)
|Signal to noise ratio||600:1|
|Microwave power||1 μW to 100 mW|
|Concentration Sensitivity||50 pM|
|Field sweep range||0 to 625 mT (0 to 6250 G)|
|Field homogeneity||± 5 μT (50 mG) within sample region|
|Field stability||1.0 μT/h (10 mG/h)|
|Sweep resolution (field & time)||≥125,000 points|
|Reference standard||optional: integrated|
|Magnetic field range||0 to 650 mT (0 - 6500 G), wider field ranges on request|
|Modulation frequency||10 kHz and 100 kHz|
- Capable of reliable continuous operation
- Very little maintenance needed
- Capable of pumping a wide range of fluids including brines, oils and solvents
- Easy-to-use user interface that requires minimal effort / training
- The optional pump control program allows the pump to be operated remotely
The ideal replacement for the Pharmacia P-500 Pump!
Strata’s versatile DCP50 dual cylinder positive displacement pump is ideal for a wide range of low flow, virtually pulse free with very low shear laboratory applications. It is capable of operation at outlet pressures up to 50 bar.
|Minimum flow rate||0.01 ml/hr|
|Maximum flow rate||500 ml/hr|
|Maximum working pressure||50barG (725psi)|
|Two different constant flow modes||Normal – 1ml to 500ml per hour in 1ml steps|
Low – 0.01ml to 5ml per hour in 0.01ml steps
|Constant pressure mode||Variable flow of 0ml to 500ml per hour for pressure settings of 0.1 – 50.0 bar in 0.1 bar steps|
Why Choose Rotunda Scientific Technologies?
Are you outside the USA? No problem, we work with international customers every day!
We recognize that you are key to our success and we will stick with you beyond the purchase process.
All of our products include a 1 year warranty.