Lexsyg Smart TL/OSL Reader
Please request more information if you are interested in this product.
"The most sensitive TL/OSL reader"
Ceramic heating element allows highly reliable and more consistent measurements. The heating element is cooled by continuous flow of nitrogen or compressed air.
Thermoluminescence (TL), preheat (PH) including elevated temperature luminescence measurements (OSL, RL, etc.) as well as elevated temperature irradiation (at ionizing irradiation and “solar-light” position) are possible during any part of a heating/cooling cycle, which is almost freely programmable including non-linear heating/cooling functions.
- Heating rate: 0.1 - 20.0 C/s (@Tmax= up to 500 °C)
- Highly flexible step-wise programming of heating / cooling cycles within system parameters (i.e. temperature and heating/cooling rates)
- Software options for further temperature control (e.g. non-linear functions)
Optical Stimulation (OSL)
LED/laser Diodes StimulationAvailable stimulation wavelengths:
- (LED/laser diodes)
- UV (365 nm), Violet (405 nm), Blue (458 nm), Green (525 nm), Yellow (590 nm), IR (850 nm)
Modes of operation for OSL:
- Continuous Wave OSL (CW-OSL)
- Linear Modulated OSL (LM-OSL)
Select up to three wavelengths per OSL unit:
- LED stimulations:Module# L0403 – Blue LED stimulation 458 ± 5 nm (max. 100 mW/cm² at sample position)
- Module# L0404 – IR LED stimulation 850 ± 20 nm (max. 300 mW/cm² at sample position)
- Module# L0405 – Green LED stimulation 525 ± 20 nm (max. 80 mW/cm² at sample position)
- Module# L0406 – Yellow LED stimulation 590 ± 30 nm (max. 50 mW/cm² at sample position)
Laser diode stimulation:
- Rise/fall time: < 10 ns
- ON-Time: 50 ns to continuous wave
- Module# L0407 – Blue laser diode stimulation 445 ± 3 nm (max. 100 mW/cm² at sample position)
- Module# L0408 – IR laser diode stimulation 850 ± 3 nm (max. 300 mW/cm² at sample position)
- Module# L0409 – Violet laser diode stimulation 405 ± 3 nm (max. 100 mW/cm² at sample position)
- Provides thermal and optical stimulation for up to 3 different wavelengths.
- Independent operation of measurement chamber and sample changer ensures absence of stimulation and radiation crosstalk.
- Software controlled switch of detection filters within a measurement sequence.
- Highly homogeneous and stabilized optical stimulation provides identical measurement conditions.
- IP based system allows remote operation and technical support from anywhere in the world.
- Operating: LexStudio 2.0
- Evaluation: LexEva
- Operating & Evaluation: TL Studio